A T T E N T I O N !
The most affordable.
The most... Try yourselves.
Ground Penetrating Radar EasyRad GPR is in whole a radar complex which refers to a category of complex multi-purpose technical devices and requires the preliminary training of a user (hereinafter referred to as an operator).
To help the first-time operators we offer a short (1-3 day) introductory course, which includes both theoretical and applied parts. We strongly encourage to get started only after this introductory training.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
SURVEY COURSE ON THE GPR
The aim of the course: acquisition of operator knowledge and practical skills in the use of hardware and software for GPR and processing and interpretation of the data.
1. Geoinformation Systems and Technologies. An overview of apparatuses and methods for sensing physical environments.
2. The history of GPR.
3. The sector objectives of the GPR. Integration with other geophysical methods.
4. Two wave method – seismic and GPR. The same kinematic model of the environment: homogeneous-layered environment; a continuous medium; a homogeneous medium with local heterogeneities and their combinations. Physical environment. Types and the passage of Electromagnetic Signals.
5. The GPR – classification and differences. GPR complex. Transmitter. Receiver. Antenna. Power supply. The Control unit (the computer). Software. The Operator-Interpreter.
6. The dynamic range of the signals. Procedural hardware and physiological constraints. Oscilloscope. The amplitude and phase of the signal.
7. Wave methods in Geophysics. Elements of the theory and practice of Spectral Wave Geometry (SWG). Basic compliance and basic formulas. The geometric dimensions of heterogeneities, anomalies, items, frequency, and wavelength `reflected` (forced) vibrations.
8. Frequency bands and Spectrum signals. The Spectrum analyzer.
9. Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC). Sample, Track. The radargram. Data formats. Digital to analog Converter (DAC). Building a Profile Radargram. Vertical and horizontal resolution. Options for the presentation of data, including 3D.
10. Software Classification. Installation on the PC and the study of the functions. Systems and methods for collecting and processing data. EasyRad, RadMax, Prism, Geoscan, Radan, RadExplorer, Voxler, GPR-SLICE, other.
11. Assembly and testing of GPR.
12. First steps. Practical route. Selecting and configuring modes. Sensing. The first profiles. Visualization and analysis of the first profiles of GPR data. Recording GPR data.
13. Postprocessing of the data. Settings profile – Select palette – Correction of gain – Edit length and depth – DC Offset – Vertical bandpass filtering – bandpass filtering Horizontal Migration (space-time focusing) – BGR – ABS – Arithmetic operations – Evaluation of depth of penetration of GPR. Other functions.
14. Practice on the range. Positioning of the radar on the local goals of small size.
15. Post-processing of GPR data profiles. Search and identification of objects of natural and artificial origin GVS methods.
16. The questions and answers.
Optional practical training.
The Use of GPR in Geology and hydrogeology.
Possibilities and methods of GPR to freshwater areas.
Study on the fabric of roads, runways of airfields and railway embankments.
Application of georadiolocation in the construction and restoration of various objects.
Ground penetrating Radar in archeology, ecology, field engineering and search and rescue operations.
Available since 2010.
© 2010-2017, EasyRad GPR